Newmark Property REIT
Newmark Property REIT (ASX: NPR) offers investors exposure to a portfolio of well located, high-quality large format retail properties that are predominantly leased to businesses that are part of the Wesfarmers Limited group (Wesfarmers).
The properties within the Portfolio are situated in metropolitan, urban centre and key regional locations that are underpinned by a growing population and a diversified local economy. The Portfolio offers investors a consistent and secure income profile that benefits from fixed annual rent increases.
NPR’s objective is to provide investors with exposure to a high-quality and defensive portfolio that targets sustainable and growing income.
Newmark property REIT intends to achieve its objective by:
- Maintaining defensive tenant exposure within the portfolio that is underpinned by long-term leases to quality tenants;
- Ensuring geographic diversification across metropolitan, urban centre and key regional locations supported by a growing population and a diversified local economy;
- Focusing on strategic landholdings that benefit from main road locations and ease of access to major arterial roads;
- Pro-actively managing lease-expiry profiles and tenant relationships;
- Pursuing acquisition opportunities consistent with the investment strategy of Newmark Property REIT;
- Continually seeking value-enhancement opportunities within the existing portfolio of assets;
- Drawing on the extensive experience of the investment management team; and
- Maintaining an appropriate capital structure with adequate covenant capacity.
About the Manager
Newmark REIT Management Limited (NRML) is the Responsible Entity of Newmark Property REIT. NRML is a member of the Newmark Group, which was founded in 2011 to provide the opportunity for private investors to have access to quality commercial property investments.
Newmark Group is a funds management business with a strong emphasis on real estate fundamentals. It has grown its assets under management to over $1.5 billion and delivered regular returns and enhanced value for investors. It has a disciplined approach and strategic management philosophy.