Newmark Capital recognises the critical function of good corporate governance in delivering investor returns and meeting regulatory and community standards. Newmark’s governance framework is the core of all of our operations.
Each of Newmark Capital’s managed funds are externally managed with Newmark Capital Limited (NCL) operating the unlisted funds and Newmark REIT Management Limited (NRML) acting as responsible entity of the ASX listed stapled group, Newmark Property REIT (NPR).
The table below shows Newmark Capital’s governance structure.
Newmark Property Group Pty Ltd
|Board||Newmark REIT Management Limited Board (NRML)||Newmark Capital Limited Board (NCL)|
|Entities managed||Newmark Property REIT
|Committees||NRML Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
NRML Continuous Disclosure Committee
|NCL Compliance Committee
NCL Investment Committee
|Executive||Executive Leadership Team|
|Investment Manager||Newmark Property Funds Management Pty Ltd|
|Property Manager||Newmark Asset Management Pty Ltd|
All Newmark funds benefit from Newmark Group governance arrangements (such as Newmark’s Code of Conduct) and operational resources, with tailored governance arrangements in place for the listed and unlisted funds.
As responsible entity for NPR, NRML follows the Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (4th edition) published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council, and will report on this annually. NPR’s corporate governance statement can be accessed here.
- Newmark Group Code of Conduct
- Newmark Group Related Party Transactions and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Newmark Group Whistleblower Policy
- NRML Board Charter
- NRML Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee Charter
- NRML Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- NRML Continuous Disclosure Policy
- NRML Security Holder Communication Policy
- NRML Securities Trading Policy
- Constitution - Chadstone Trust
- Constitution - Hardware Trust
- NPR 2022 Corporate Governance Statement